Philippines Transcom Asia
Call Center Quality Manager
(National Capital Reg - Pasig City)
* Training of the Team Leaders in monitoring skills (observation of specific behaviours + evaluation).
* Calibrating with Team Leaders, Product Supervisors, Business Managers, client and external Quality Measurement Vendors at regular intervals, monitoring transactions and analysing Team Leaders transaction monitoring results.
* Setting targets for CSRs with Team Leaders' and Product Supervisors according to differentiation of CSR’s skills,.
* Defining and designing action plans for quality improvement together with clients, Team Leaders, Business Managers and external Quality Measurement Vendors.
* Ensuring through follow-up that action plan objectives such as feedback quality. performance results, coaching, follow up and consequence (PDP, action plan) have been met,
* Using the daily Group Report as an extended means to review performance of the team/agents.
* Using standard calculation and metrics for reporting. Being proactive in analysing and reporting results, ensuring that reported results are correct and making corrections as appropriate; reviewing sample targets.
* Understanding and supporting clients and company needs and requirements for Quality Improvement.
* Attending specific product meetings with clients as required, or any other external local meeting (e.g. overflow).
* Mastering Quality Centre (scoring sheet, volume, report etc…).
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in any field.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience as Call Center Quality Manager.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
4th Flr. Transcom Center Bldg. (across Tiendesitas),
Las Fiestas Rd. Fontera Verde Compound,
National Capital Reg 1600
Telephone: 702-2400 ext 38112/38115 or 702-2447