Transcom WorldWide is a rapidly expanding Customer Relationship (CRM) solution provider, with more than 70 service centers employing more than 20,000 people delivering services in 29 countries. The company provides CRM solutions to clients in a wide range of industry sectors including telecommunications and e-commerce, travel and tourism, retail, financial services and utilities. Transcom offers clients a broad array of relationship management services including among others: inbound customer service, outbound telemarketing, debt collection and credit management services, outsourcing of administrative tasks, contract automation and legal services. Client programs are tailor-made and range from single applications to complex programs which are offered on a country specific or international basis in up to 33 languages. More information can be found on www.transcom.com.
Transcom's 5 Key Values:
1. Honesty - Is critical in everything we do. Being an open book. It is from Honesty that trust and Loyalty are built.
2. Fun - Means enjoying the work we do, enjoying the team spirit, enjoying the daily contact with our clients. When there is no fun, there cannot be lasting lasting commitment.
3. Passion - Implies enthusiasm, commitment, energy and pride in our work. Passion dictates what we "put in" to life and normally what people "put in" will balance what they get out.
4. Innovation - Means creativity, finding solutions where others see barriers. An open mind creates opportunities, overcomes challenges...
5. Excellence - Means standing out, striving for perfection in everything we do. It implies examining, improving, reinventing.
Combined with operational excellence and cutting-edge technology, this philosophy has helped drive Transcom to a leadership position within the contact center industry and consistently deliver breakthrough performance for its clients.
Workforce Management Analyst
(National Capital Reg - Pasig City)
The Workforce Management Analyst provides long-term capacity planning and predictive analysis for our 14 contact centers in Canada, the United States and Manila. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Workforce professional to grow their career with a leader in the contact centre industry. This is a full time position.